Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I have a dear friend that I want to get an amazing gift for.

I have a dear friend that I want to get an amazing gift for. She is extremely creative and loves to design brochures, websites, marketing materials, work with photos and all kinds of materials for room design also. Can you help me find an out of this world amazing gift that would go along with her creative talents. Not to exceed $150. Thank you so much.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

What a thoughtful person you are in trying to locate a gift for someone that sounds very talented and can use their gift to help their love of design grow.

I have spent the evening looking some suggestions you can review for uniquely creative gifts you can give:

1. Inkling Digital Sketch Pen allows the artist to draw almost any picture and have that sent to their computer:

2. Image filter to create unique texture to websites:

3. Virtual keyboard:

Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional

Why not get her an exact replica of her at work into a bobble head. check out the website.

Hello again,

This is Joan, the Expert that assisted you with the gift for your Chef friend. I came up with what I think is a very creative gift for your friend. This site which has Creative Workshops and various Craft Classes. They offer a Dollar Amount Gift Certificates, so your friend can take an online workshop or class at her convience and choice of class or workshop.

You can check out this site and see if it may work for you: -----

If you do not like the online class idea, If I have the location City and State, I may be able to locate a Creative Arts Workshop in the area that offers classes where you can get a Gift Certificate to be used for classes. Please let me know if you think this would work for you. Joan.