Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have a friend who lives in the L.A. area. She loves to cook

I have a friend who lives in the L.A. area. She loves to cook and is fantastic at it. She actually went to chef school. She loves making beautiful presentations of food for special ocasions and her meals are delicious. Can you give me some ideas for an out of the box outstanding gift for a terrific office manager who loves to cook? Not to exceed $200 Thank you.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General specialist. My son's Godfather is a Chef and I had a similiar situation in buying a gift that he would use, but needed an out of the box idea. What I did is get him what I have suggested for your office manager. Since she loves to cook and has been to a Culinary School, most chefs like to have or own, their own set of knives. To compliment the knives a nice professional carving set that is in its own case would make an excellent gift. I have found a good brand of professional quality, that I think would make a nice gift for your office manager. You can view the sets here: this one---

These sets are within your price range for the gift. You can also peruse the site and see some other sets that are available, but more expensive. Please let me know if this is something that you would want for her.

I also thought about a Top Chef personalized Chef's Coat may be nice: If these suggestions do not work for you, I can continue to look for some other ideas that may work. Joan