Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

ok, this may seem strange but I bought glass rods from a man

ok, this may seem strange but I bought glass rods from a man in China on Etsy. He emailed me and for the life of me I don't understand what he is asking me. I am hoping someone can explain it, so I can respond to him. This is the conversation, every other line alternates between he and I. So, the first line is him, than my response and so on.

Thank you for purchasing my glass rod, you also with glass canes for lampwork beads making?

yes, thank you

I have more color does not release sales, with cream, coffee color, transparent ancient blue and so on,I also making lampwork beads,If ni need I can give you the supply of processing.

I'm sorry what do you mean by "supply of processing?"

Mean is Can you supply. my beads
Hello. He mention that he can do his glass product in other color and also tell you that he can provide you with other product if you are interested (in this case lampwork beads):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampworking

"Mean is Can you supply. my beads" = "It mean that i can supply you with beads i am producing".

"I have more color does not release sales" =probably= "I have other color choices but they are not yet ready to be sold".

If you want to be 100% sure that this is what he was meaning, you can ask him to confirm those translation.