SuperiorConsultant, Internet Researcher
Experience:  BBA, serving as Marketing Executive and interested in tourism,sports, and anything and everything!
Type Your Question Here...

What is the best font to use to mimic the typefont generally

What is the best font to use to mimic the typefont generally associated with poet E.E. Cummings poetry?

allsolver :

allsolver :

i am working on your request, I will post the answers in a while.Thanks :)

allsolver :

Considering the experimental style of e.e. cummings' poetry we would have to choose a style that is not too contemporary, floral and/or fancy ; however , taking that a poem is a poem , a work of art , a twist here and a curl there wouldn't really hurt but rather add to the meaning of the poem. I did research and found quite a fitting font, click here to view, it isn't your classic twirly font style that is characteristic of traditional poems but it has a modern touch to it while it surprises when you find that some of the letters come off as breaking away from the way their predecessors are written. I think it as the best fit for cummings who also exhibits surprising experimentation in his poems. Let me know if you need further help. Thanks :)

Thank you so much!

I was wondering if you need further help in your task of writing the poem? Or if you might need a customized poem written for you? If yes, then I would be glad to be of assistance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm all set thank you!
You are most welcome any time in the future too! :)