Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

how long to receive approval of target creditcard?

Hello and Welcome,

My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General Specialist. I would like to ask a couple of questions to assist you.

Where did you apply for the Target Credit card. Did you apply in the store, Online or by mail?

Did you apply for the Red Card or the Target Debit Card?

This will make a difference in the amount of time for notification of Approval.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I apllied on line.

When applying for a Target red card on line it can take 24-48 hours for an approval. Being this is the weekend it may take an extra day. If you apply in the store, they can give you an instant answer, a temporary number to use and 5% off shopping that day. The quickest way for approbal is doing the application in the store. If you do not get approved for the Target Red Card Charge, you will most likely be given the Target Debit card as long as the Bank information was included in with the application. This is a Phone Number for Target Credit Dept where you can call to check on your application: 1.888.755.5856. Please let me know if I can be of further help. My goal is 100% Excellent Service.