Jennifer SR
Jennifer SR, Consultant
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Exp. Manager, Great Research Skills
10868375
Type Your Question Here...

what is maryland law about driving>? i will be there for a

what is maryland law about driving>? i will be there for a 2months program, i have my drivers license from my country. will i be breaking the law if i drive with it for that duration?
You will be able to use your current driver's license but you will also need a certified translation of that license or an international driving permit.

I hope this answered your question!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

pls wht do you mean by a certified translation? its in english. who issues the certified translation if need be? and also the international driving permit?

If your driver's license is in English then you do not need the translation. The international driving permit is issued by your home country, but if the original license is in English, you won't need it.