Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am in need of a good read

I am in need of a good read. Any suggestions? I have read Harry Potter/Hunger Games/Thirteen Reasons Why/The Fault in Our Stars/The Outsiders/Swallowing Stones/To Kill a Mockingbird/Evernight (the trilogy).. There are more but I'm at a loss now that I'm trying to think of them all. Anyways, I am open to any suggestions you have. I am quite interested in the tales of King Arthur/Merlin/Camelot so if you know any good books about them I would be thankful if you shared them (preferably in more modern style of wording, I have trouble comprehending anything else).

Hello, Reed and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help with your question.

You might be interested in some of these books:

(see the additional lists on the right hand side of the page)

This page lists many more in this genre:

This is a historical romance novel set back in the days of 18th century England and France:

If you've seen the film, I think the book is better:

These are just a few suggestions; if you would like more, please let me know by clicking "Reply". Thanks.

If you wish to request me to answer future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you!

Best regards,
Hi again, Reed.

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I hope you enjoy whichever books you choose to read.

Please keep in mind, if you ever have future questions you would like me to answer, simply begin your post with "For Cher" and I will answer as soon as possible.

Enjoy your weekend!

Best wishes,
Cher (I am sending this as a 'request for information', but no information is needed; it is simply a 'thank you'! : ) )