Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Hoping you can find a hotel kitchen suite for me although i

Hoping you can find a hotel kitchen suite for me although i am not getting married. I am hoping you know alot about places that have acccomodations so i felt you might te the best expert to ask this question. I am having my birthday along with my 16 year old nephew. And having family and friends. i am looking for a hotel or beach cottage type rental today Sat and sun and check out MOn..... The area is Treasure Island, Florida,, or also Madeira Beach.,,,No further North than Madeira beach.. I am looking for pool, pet friendly,, for 2 small dogs..1, 25 lb dog and 1,poodle. Non smoking, and for 4-6 adults...i can't spend more than 200 per night including tax. I don't neeed fancy but i need pool and beach front,,,,Kitchen...balcony if upstairs, patio if down. Condo is ok, anything is ok, but has to be where you walk out and don't have to cross the street beacuse there are elderly grandparnts.

I tried the Marriot REsidence INn but only one dog allowed. I like beachy and shacky too

I tried Sunshine beach house, Jefferson Motel, Molloy, Penthouse beach club, Suncoast Motel &Apts
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Spent the morning trying to locate something before you travel this weekend:

USA Today offers tips for pet friendly places: