Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

How to get nicaraguan passport

How to get nicaraguan passport
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

The U.S. State Department offers detailed information on how to obtain a passport to visit Nicaragua. Look under entry/exit requirements:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_985.html
Nicaraguan passports require the completion of a one-page application form which is only available in Spanish. You can download and print the form on the website of the Nicaraguan Ministry of Exterior Relations at the following URL:

http://www.cancilleria.gob.ni/

You will need to submit the application with supporting government-issued documentation. It is a good idea to check ahead about the required documents. Generally speaking, you should have a birth certificate as proof of citizenship or a permanent resident card. The Nicaraguan ID card, also known as a cédula, may also be required. Women may need to show their marriage certificate as well. You will also need four passport photos and an application fee to complete the process.

I would like to give you further assistance if you need more information on this process. Please rate my response with the star system so that i can be credited for my work. Then ask me about any other questions or concerns.

Good customer service is one of my highest priorities! Please use the REPLY tab with any issues that come up regarding the service you have received. Come back soon and remember to ask for Patience P!
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences