Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
Type Your Question Here...

hi guys i love this site its been so helpful to me. i have

hi guys i love this site its been so helpful to me. i have a gaming question. is there any cheats or tricks for the mobile game "hobbit kingdoms of middle earth" ?
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

I spent some time researching this for you and it looks like there are not many cheats.

I was able to come up with a few however.

Free Second City Deed

The best way of getting this free is to save up Gollum's Tokens and use them on 'Premium Chance' where the prizes are better. This requires 6 tokens to play, you can cut the wait to 3 days instead of 6 days by getting the free extra token which is available daily. There is also a chance playing 'Premium Chance' that you could win some hobbit building crews or training runes which can be used to level your hero.

Extra Gollum Token

Perform the following once a day to get an extra Gollum token. Select the 'Share' icon at the bottom of the page and click 'email'. When prompted whether you want email or gmail click 'gmail'. You will then be taken to your message drafts in your email where you then click the 'Save to Drafts' option. This will then take you back to the screen you arrived at after you selected the 'Share' icon. Repeat this process 10 times to get the extra token.

Change Weather

Type (without the quotes) the following phrases in 'Global' or 'Alliance' chat to change the weather to the corresponding. Once the phrase has been posted simply exit the chat screen and return to the game.

For reference click Here.

It also looks like their is a cheat/hack tool for this game here:

Keep in mind I have not used that myself so I cannot say if it is any good or safe to use.

If you need further help please do not hesitate to reply back and let me know.

Thank You