Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for a fortune teller from Beijing China who was

I am looking for a fortune teller from Beijing China who was featured on the TV show 'Getaway' about six years ago. The journalist was male, but I don't know either his name or the fortune tellers. Can you please help me to find out the name and address of this person.
I am living in Qingdao and would like to get an appointment with him. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Josie,
Thank you for all your efforts to assist me in my search. I would very much like you to keep on looking if you will. I have been thinking about this person for years now, and have only now found the time to search for him in earnest

I only know that this Fortune teller is very famous in Beijing chinese circles. He is always busy and is so accurate that he unnerved the journalist that interviewed him with amazing facts. Apparently he does not charge a fee for his services but asks for whatever the recipient thinks is appropriate to them. He is not a young man, I would presume at a rough guess he would be in his late fifty's.
The building he operated from looked to be in an old area of traditional design. This of course could be a tourist area, although I doubt that.
I'm sorry, I don't know anything more, but will rake my brain for anymore relevant information.
Thanks again,
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued persistence with this search. I know it is frustrating, but I really do want to find this Fortune teller. I hope you will have better luck than me.
Here's looking forward to success.

Thank you for your continued patience as we search for a professional to assist you. You'll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I have spent quite some time scouring my resources on this but have come up empty in finding the episode myself.

Here is what I would try (as I am unable to call Australian tv myself)- the program has a contact page located at

On it are contact numbers (and an email address if you prefer to ask question that way - I would give them all pertinent information you can recall in the email if you go with that route) that you can use and I am assuming that the studios for the show would have a record of their prior episodes and can probably help you track it down to either order or at least find out the name of the fortune teller you are seeking.

I apologize that this is not the "answer" you are seeking but I do not think we are going to be able to track this down from our side for you.

All the best and have a wonderful rest of the week.
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration