A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

where can I purchase vintage Wedgwood Queensware pink vine

where can I purchase vintage Wedgwood Queensware pink vine on white tableware

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to try to help you.

Do you have a picture of what you are looking for? I cannot find a Wedgewood pattern called pink vine on white? Is this by any chance this embossed pattern (shown on an ashtray):

A Pair Of Rare Pink And Cream Porcelain Floral Raised Relief Wedgwood Ashtrays

Are you looking for one piece to replace a broken or lost one from your set, or for a whole service for 6? 8? 12?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, this is correct item per your picture. I am after a full dinner set etc for a friend in South Korea who is collecting Wedgwood.

Thanks for the additional information. That is what I was afraid of.

The pattern was discontinued many, many years ago, and wasn't as popular as the other Etruria and Barlaston colors when it was available, so not as much was made. The only available pieces would be second-hand and that particular color comes to market seldom, usually on a piece-by-piece basis through online spots like ebay and etsy, or through local consignment houses. Here is another online site where you can register to receive notice when a piece does become available.

You can contact antique auction houses and be put on their lists as well, since this would be the only place where a full service would become available.

I hate to dash the hopes of your South Korean friend, but obtaining an entire set of this pattern could take the next 30 years collecting it piece by piece. Only if she has the greatest luck in the world would she find a set at auction. If price is a factor, that would also be a concern, since one teacup and saucer readily goes for £20-30.

I'm so sorry to have to deliver the bad news.

Kind regards,