Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

i WISH TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH NETFLIX [email protected]...I

i WISH TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WITH NETFLIX [email protected]...I CAN'T GET MY SYSTEM WORKING AND I AM PAYING MONTHYLY FOR IT .

Your best solution is to call Netflix Customer Support at 1-888-638-3549 when they ask if you have DVD's on your account press "0", another prompt will come up and Press "0" again, continue to press the "0" until the next message says it will be taking you to customer service who can then assit you with cancellation or help you to get your system working. Please let me know if I can further assist you. I will be happy to continue with you should you need the assistance. Joan