Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I have no idea where to post this question. I am trying to

I have no idea where to post this question. I am trying to find out where I can report a local golf course for using inhumane poisoning. They are using poison in traps for gophers. There are squirrels, rabbits and coyotes, not to mention 2 large possibly protected cranes inhabiting the course. Many people including myself walk our dogs here.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

A first step would be to report this action to your local poison control center in your town. Also city hall representatives as well as county ones. Also check for the local animal control in your town.

For State poison control centers:

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/health/poison-control-center-state-laws.aspx