Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

I need to have my apartment rugs cleaned. Is there a company

I need to have my apartment rugs cleaned. Is there a company that has a natural process that does not use harsh chemicals. My son is coming to visit and his autoimmune system is greatly compromised...extremely allergic to mold, mildew, yeast, all chemicals etc. Thank you in advance. Rev TM
Category: General
Expert:  replied 1 year ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

What area of the country are you in?

Customer:

NC

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Ok... one moment please

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I have it for you. There is a method of carpet cleaning employed called "Zerorez".

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

They are in your area.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I will give you the web site so you can schedule an appointment

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

ZeroRez

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Full Size Image

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Do you have any questions?

Customer:

A hazmet team had to come in to his home and 35,000.00 later hopefully it is free of mold.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

OMG

Customer:

yes, not many people understand the dangers of mold...he is not able to go in

Customer:

to others homes ....and we have to be sprayed off before going into his home. It began w a Feusarium infection. thank you so much for this link...I will give them a call.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You're welcome.

Customer:

could you tell me what your expertise is? Am I allowed to ask you other questions before rating you.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

We are supposed to ask you to open a followup question - with a subscription, you can do that without additional cost.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

But I will try to answer whatever you ask.

Customer:

that would be very helpful if you could clarify how open a followup question w a subscription...I am not understanding how to work this. Today is my last day of my free trial and I am planning on staying on.

Customer:

It says 30.00 next to my question...does this mean that I am paying 30.00 to have one question answered?

Customer:

I just want to understand it so I will give my professional the proper payment and rating

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I don't have direct insight into your account because I am only on the Expert side of things.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It would be best to address that question to customer service.

Customer:

Ok..thanks anyway. I really appreciate your help regarding the carpet issue. I did write this question to them but no answer. I will try again. thanks for your help. TM

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a TV hook up question:

My TimeWarner tech came out yesterday as I have had an ongoing problem for six months of not being able to switch back and forth from TV to DVD. He changed out the black box and the cables but it didn't help. He finally decided my TV needs to be replaced and the ports are not reading signals. He said to purchase a HDMI switch and this might keep the TV going for a short time. The TV is a Sony...about 5 years old...Approx. 42 screen. Right now I am just trading the switch plug in when I want to watch either DVD or TV and it seems to be working ok.

Do you have any thoughts on this? TM

Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
If you would like to open up a new question, please do that here:
http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=23511658&FID=3

You can ask me directly by entering your question there. You can also put my name in the question to make sure it gets to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you...will do.

Thank you! I appreciate it!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to have to bother you again...but this keeps telling me to 'reply to you' if I need more information. I don't need more information. It says to 'rate you' but I don't see a place below my reply to rate you on my last question. TM

Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
If you keep getting a request to reply to me here on this question, you can safely ignore it.

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher