Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I our purchase a 36 x 22 floor grid for a dog c

Where can I our purchase a 36 x 22' floor grid for a dog crate?

I have found one in particular that may work for you here: http://www.petsupplies.com/item/precision-pet-dog-crate-metal-floor-grid/496772%20024/?srccode=MRPSSHPP&mr:referralID=199f0837-acf9-11e2-a969-001b2166c2c0

This link below has multiple sites with dog crate foor grids so you can compare and decide what style and type willwork for you:

http://www.thefind.com/pets/info-dog-crate-floor-grid

I did notice that most of the grids are 36x23 and not 22. This is the size I am seeing: 36 Inch: Fits Crates (36” L x 23” W x 25” H)

I hope this is of help. Please let me know if you need me to narrow down the search. Joan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I remeasured and and I can not exceed 22 inches in width and 36 inches in length. I guess I have to keep looking.

If you have the brand name of the crate, I may be able to find one through the company that makes the crates. It is also possible to go to Home Depot that they may be able to cut a grate that would fit the Crate. I did call several pet supplies that carry crates and all said the 36 is a 36x23 and you need to make sure on how it attaches, to the crate, because of the variations of fit.

Please let me know if you would like me to continue to look using the brand name of the crate. Joan