Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I need replacement mattress support rails for a Carters (white)

I need replacement mattress support rails for a Carter's (white) crib model 1101cc. We moved across the country and those pieces did not make it. Carter's has discontinued this model so I am on the hunt. Thank you, Peter
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Conducted some searching this evening and found a seller on Cragslist who has the crib but is willing to sell all items separately that come with it:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the info and I will contact them. That said, it appears they are willing to unbundle the separate items, I am doubtful they will be willing to simply sell the rails as they would then be in the same situation as I. Best regards, peter
Worth a try as they seem to be interested in selling the parts. They would make some money on the sale and at the same time give you the items you are looking for.

All of my other searches tonight offer the entire crib for sale so at least this seller is willing to unbundle which is promising.

Best of luck!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That craiglist listing was out of date and they took it down when I contacted them. Any other ideas for replacement parts? Carter's is no help.

Sorry about the craigslist link not being helpful. Conducted some additional research on replacement parts and here is something new to investigate:

A suggestion I could also offer is checking with your local baby consignment store as they may carry something close in terms of the support rails.