Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

what fish could i catch surfcasting from barefoot beach,naples

what fish could i catch surfcasting from barefoot beach,naples florida

Surfcasting in Naples can bring quite a few varieties of fish: Shark, Tarpon, Spanish Flounder, Sheepshead, Snook, Pompano, Snapper, and Red fish all can be caught from the shore. Using a cast net to catch live bait makes catching the fish even better.

This is a link that talks a little about Fishing in Naples:

I do want to warn you there have been reports of Red Tide, so I would check on water conditions before planning the fishing trip, so you can enjoy the fishing.

I am in Fl. and have gone over to Naples and Barefoot Beach to visit friends and gone surfcasting with them. We have gotten some great catches and it is certainly a lot of fun. Joan