Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Is it wrong to think as I do? In my own research I have came

Is it wrong to think as I do? In my own research I have came to the conclusion that we need more natural disasters, the death penalty, and small wars. Over population is going to be the downfall to this world as we know it. The earth can only support so many people. We regulate every other living creature on earth accept for humans. Which are the most destructive. Making people live longer is not doing the earth any favors. So when I see things that most people consider a bad thing, I am saying to myself we need more of this. I am thinking we might start needing a human hunting season and everyone gets one human tag. Or one good war if we could keep nucs out of it. Is it wrong to think like this? Just thinking of the earth and how much more of a bad thing it can take.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am ok with waiting. if nobody answers it today you can cancel the question. It is no big deal.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Have spent a few hours on your most interesting question and have come across some message board as well as personal blogs on this very topic. You are not alone in some of your thinking as some people have had this observation.

Thomas Malthus in the 1700's had written observations on population control:

As for some possible reading on population control and possible outcomes, a book that was published years ago covers some aspects of this topic:

Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional