Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
Type Your Question Here...

I have this dream over and over i am communicating with 3 cows

I have this dream over and over i am communicating with 3 cows and all of a sudden a bull comes out of nowhere and I run away screaming I usually wake up in a pure sweat and crying why is this
Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 3 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this.

Usually, a recurring dream represents a situation in your waking life that must be addressed. The way to make the dream stop is to figure out what your subsconscious is trying to tell you and try to resolve the situation.

A cow in a dream represents a docile and obedient nature. A herd of cows represents the need or desire to belong. On the other hand, a bull represents a strong, stubborn nature. If the bull chasing you is black, it often means that the dreamer is refusing to acknowledge a situation where he is being stubborn, and that the person needs to learn to compromise. Running away can also mean that the person is not confronting a situation that needs to be addressed (which is also confirmed by the recurring nature of the dream).

If you are screaming IN the dream, that represents anger and fear. Whatever this situation is, you are frustrated and upset by it. Hopefully, you will be able to address the situation and acheive a positive outcome.

If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for helping you today. Thank you.