Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a place I can buy the following wholesale items in

Is there a place I can buy the following wholesale items in varying brands/styles at said prices:

Shirt/T-Shirt - $4-5
Dress Shirts - $10
Shoes $5-10
Suits - $30-50
Pants - $10
Socks $5
Hats $5-7

Thanks for all your help. You experts are always great.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Can understand because of the hundreds of online wholesale sites that are on the internet and the process can be frustration. What I have done this morning is to look for sites that you can review with the price range you are asking for as well as a good Better Business Rating. Many sites are not good business decisions as there can be problems with the quality as well as pricing so good idea to see if they are rated by the BBB.

Also another option is to check with the various manufacturers that you are interested in and inquire about their inventory.

1. Dollar Days offers a searchable site for price for each item you wish to purchase:

2. Apparel for U:

3. Merchandize Liquidators: