Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

Who manufactures Alexander Julian Colours brand clothes?

I need to buy them wholesale at the cheapest cost possible. I'm looking to expand my retail business to include these. I want every line of colours products, from handkercheifs to cologne, to shirts and ties.

If I'm able to profitably expand my business with the research provided, I may provide a generous tip in return!

And as always, your hard work and help is greatly appreciated.

Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Josie,

Thanks so much for responding. I appreciate the prompt communication from JustAnswers.com. It lets me know that you care about my question and that it hasn't been forgotten. Thank you so much!!!

I am absolutely OK with waiting for an answer. In fact I would wait at least a week before even thinking about cancelling the question. Finding the answer to this question is very important to me and I would like it to remain up because I need an answer!!!

I appreciate the correspondence,

Yours,

-Micah D Dameron

Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.

This may help you. see below.

This is a brand page for the ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS trademark by Alexander Julian, Inc. in Ridgefield, CT, 06877. Write a review about a product or service associated with this ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS trademark. Or, contact the owner Alexander Julian, Inc. of the ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS trademark by filing a request to communicate with the Legal Correspondent for licensing, use, and/or questions related to the ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS trademark. On Tuesday, January 06, 2009, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS by Alexander Julian, Inc., Ridgefield, CT 06877. The USPTO has given the ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS trademark serial number of 77644143. The current federal status of this trademark filing is ABANDONED - NO STATEMENT OF USE FILED. The correspondent listed for ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS is JAMES E. ROSINI, ESQ. of KENYON & KENYON LLP, 1 BROADWAY, NEW YORK, NYNNN-NN-NNNN. The ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS trademark is filed in the category of Clothing Products . The description provided to the USPTO for ALEXANDER JULIAN COLOURS is clothing, namely, woven shirts, knit shirts, sweaters, fleece pullovers, neckties, denim jackets, denim pants, denim shirts, denim jeans, hosiery, underwear; bottoms, namely, pants, trousers; outerwear, namely, sportcoats, jackets; and footwear.

Here is the number of kenyon & kenyon, perhaps they can help you.

One Broadway
New York, NYNNN-NN-NNNNbr/>
TEL 1.212.425.7200
FAX 1.212.425.5288
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, I'm happy with what you found.

However, none of the links are working for me.

Also, Kenyon and Kenyon is a law firm specializing in intellectual property law. Can you explain how contacting them will help me to sell the aforementioned brand of clothes?

Expert:  Karel1 replied 1 year ago.

These arent links, that is what I found. apparently according to the article, apparently, this james rosini own the company now. I suggest you contact him and ask him about how to go about it. If I have been helpful, kindly rate me. Otherwise then simply going to this website you might find something. I tried to click on the bottom is supposedly a contact number, but if you put the name inother searches apparently they sold it to this gentlemen. http://www.alexanderjulian.com/#

Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience: about everything