Mark, eConsultant
Experience:  General Expert
Type Your Question Here...

IM GOING TO SEATTLE AND AND NORTHERN CALIF. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF THINGS AND PLACE ARE INTRESTING THAT WILL BE CLOSE BY ON MY VACATION. cAN Someone help me with information or where to find it without having to look on a bunch of websites, its kind of a last minute trip but i'd still like to get the most out of it. I'm intrested in musical events, seeing the ocean and other things that arn't common to where i live which is minnesota. Thanks for the help
Welcome back to JustAnswer my name is Mark.

The Pacific Northwest is well known to me since I have been there many times. In the Seattle area there are many things to do and see depending on the time of year you plan to travel and your likes/dislikes.

I'll list a few things I have done personally, and would recommend, and then you can have a look and see if these are things you feel you may enjoy.

If you have a chance to get over to the coast, then a small place called La Push is worth the visit. My wife and I had a very memorable stay there with incredible sunsets, dolphin and seal watching and the occasional Orca.

Ads for northern California, try this.....

Please reply back to me and let me know if that helps answer your question. If you feel you need something further, I'll be glad to assist!