Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hi I wish to get married this year but my fionce dosnt help

Hi I wish to get married this year but my fionce dosnt help me at all I don't know where to get started and how to say money just for that help please

Hello, Alex and welcome back to Just Answer.

Does your fiance work? If so, you should be making your plans together and she should be participating in contributing money towards the expenses. If she does not work, you can take part of every paycheck and put aside a certain amount to go towards the expenses. If you are not able to save enough to get married this year, you will have two choices: to postpone the wedding until you can afford it, or scale everything down and for the time being, be married in a civil ceremony or by clergy (if this is important to you) privately, and then have the reception/celebration when you have enough money to do it the way you want to. You can also ask family members (of both families, yours and hers) if they will participate in helping you with the needed funds.

If you and/or your fiance can get a second, part time job, this will also help you get started in saving money for this special event.

Do you have any further questions I can help you with? If so, please let me know what they are by clicking "Reply", so I can continue helping you; if not, please remember to rate my answer with a smiley face so I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

¡Te deseo solamente muy buena suerte!