SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

I lost the combination to my safe #model 5059 serial #99081547.can

I lost the combination to my safe #model 5059 serial #99081547.can you get me the combination?
Thank you for using JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX safe specialist here on JA and I will be assisting you today.

I'm very sorry to hear about the misplaced combination. You have certainly chosen the correct thing, breaking into a safe does nothing but cost money Smile

So the situation we have is that each Brinks 5059 safe has a different combination, none are the same. To get the combination you must either contact Honeywell (the parent company for Brinks safes 1-800-223-8566. Chances are they will not releae information over the phone(simply because anyone could call and claim to be another person) but they will get you started on their process.

You need to send them a notarized letter showing safe ownership in order to get the master combination. When you call them, you must also include the model which we know, and the serial number which we also know. This is so they can reference the safe within the database and send you, the owner the correct combination.

This is basically the way all safe combination lost and found works, companies just need to make sure you are who you say you are - otherwise they wouldn't be "safe" - right Smile?

Please remember to provide a rating for my service when you have finished and be sure to ask any follow up questions you have.