Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

For Cher, Please obtain telephone number for Allan M Gahtan

For Cher,
Please obtain telephone number for Allan M Gahtan in Flagstaff, AZ. There is no rush on this. Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

My apologies that I did not receive your question earlier.

I'm working on it for you and will post back when I find the information.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Danga.

I'm able to find an Allan M. Gahtan who has a past or present address in Flagstaff, AZ, but the sites I researched require paying a small fee to gain access to information like phone numbers, addresses, and other information. Click Here
and Here

There is no listing for this person in Flagstaff, in the regular phonebook.

If you can confirm around how old he is, other cities where may have lived, and the names of any relatives, it might be worth it to find his phone number through one of these sites.

If the information listed on these sites above without joining/paying is not recognized by you as being the person you're seeking, please let me know and I will search further.

Any other information you might be able to supply, like approximate age and last known address, names of any relatives or other names he's been known by, would also be helpful.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (Laughing), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my time and expertise. Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Please let me know if you need any additional information or have any further questions/concerns before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

PLEASE DO NOT RATE NEGATIVELY IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, AND/OR NEED MORE INFORMATION; JUST CLICK "REPLY" TO LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN BE OF FURTHER ASSISTANCE. MANY THANKS!

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

He is 72 Years old

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with helpful information.

One of the profiles I found on the sites I listed for you in my previous answer does have him at around 72 years old. Have you checked out those sites I sent you? From the Veromi one: CLICK

GAHTAN, ALLAN N, AGE: 71

"Includes: age, possible current address, up to 20 year address history, phone numbers, bankruptcies, tax liens & judgments, property ownership, possible relatives, possible roommates, aliases / maiden names, neighbors, marriages and divorces, dea registrants, nationwide criminal check and website ownership."

If you think this is he, they ask that you join the site and you can pay a nominal fee for a trial membership, then you can find out his phone number.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Wil try and get back to you

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome.

If you know if any of his relatives are named: Aln Gahtan, Laura Gahtan and/or Nancy Gahtan and if he's lived in Phoenix, AZ and Chester, NJ, in addition to Flagstaff, AZ, you can also find more information HERE

Yes, please let me know if this is the right one.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is the right one. I am having trouble with the veromi site, and have cancelled loging on to it.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

I'm glad this is the right one. Try Intelius (the last link I sent you) and/or this other one Here
This one says he's in his 100's, but it may be his father. Same exact name and some of the same relatives, or it's also possible they got the age wrong. I've seen it happen.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

I found an Allan M Gahtan age 72 in AZ.

He has lived in Flagstaff, but the current address is listed as Phoenix.

------------------------------------------

Allan M Gahtan age 72

10002 N 35th St
Phoenix, AZ 85028

(602)(NNN) NNN-NNNN
-------------------------------------------
He is related to:

Aln Gahtan
Laura Gahtan
Nancy Gahtan

----------------------

He has lived:

Phoenix, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
Chester, NJ

I hope this is the correct Allan M Gahtan and the number will be of help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much. Will call and get back to youWink

Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

It seems like the right person, so I hope you are able to reach him. Joan

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Danga and thanks again, for requesting me to answer your question. I appreciate it.

I also found this listing with address and phone, in Chester, New Jersey, for
Allan M.Gahtan, as there doesn't seem to be one listed online in Flagstaff.

Allan Gahtan
131 South Rd
Chester, NJ 07930

Phone (landline/home phone):

(908)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
I hope this helped and please let me know if you need anything else by clicking "Reply" and beginning your post with "For Cher". Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist