Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified expert with over 10 years experience.
Type Your Question Here...

I need to cancel my membership with classmates. they have been

I need to cancel my membership with classmates. they have been charging me monthly when I only signed up for one month. Can you help me stop payments and get my months payment back?
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble. This website can be very confusing about their procedure to cancel.

Classmates has many many complaints against due to the difficulty with their cancellation procedures.

I am going to provide you with a few ways to cancel though which will prevent them from taking any more of your money.

The easiest way is to call them and tell them you would like to cancel. The phone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNwhen you hear the recording press #1 to be connected to a live person.

Their hours of operation are 8:00am - 5:00pm PT

If you have trouble on the phone here is how you can cancel online.

If this is a free membership do the following:

Click HERE

Next Review your account information and choose the appropriate reason for removal.
Click Remove Registration.
Select Yes to confirm your decision.

If it is a paid membership click on the following link and log in to contact them

Now if none of the above work, I suggest you call your bank and tell them you need to stop all payments to them immediately and that you were unable to find a way to make them do it.

I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally.

You are not rating Classmates or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

Thank You