Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for a friend from the past. Can you help? How

I am looking for a friend from the past. Can you help? How much? His name isXXXXX He would be around 70 years old. In 1986 he lived in Mechanicsville, VA and had a daughter around seven years old. He called her BJ, for Bobbi Jo.
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long a wait?
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can be patient if I know it won't be three months or more.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to wait.
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

I did find some information for you about Bobby J Smith's daughter. She is Bobbi Jo Burton now.

This is the listing I got:

Aylett, VA
Mechanicsville, VA
Henrico, VA
Highland Springs, VA
Richmond, VA

Aliases
Bobbi Jo Smith

Relatives
Shawn Burton
XXXXX XXXXX
------------------------------

Latest Listing:
Bobbi Jo Burton, 33
Aylett, VA.

I am having problems getting a phone number for you. If you can reach Bobbi Jo Burton, you should be able to get information on her father. This link can get you further information, but it is a pay site to get the phone number: http://www.spokeo.com/searchq=Bobbi+Burton&sao2=t30#Virginia(NNN) NNN-NNNN/a>

I hope this is helpful and you can find your friend with this information.

Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid to get the phone number but its out of service. What would you recommend?
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

I found a phone number for Shawn M Burton, who is I believe married to Bobbi Jo Burton/Smith, whose father I believe is the Bobby J Smith from Mechanicsville,VA.

This may be a round about way, to locate him, but with so many Smiths in VA, it has been a lot of time and research to get here.
Shawn M Burton
8076 Signal Hill Rd
Mechanicsville, VA 23111

(804)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

If this is Bobby J Smith's Daughter and her husband, she should be able to give you a phone number for your friend.

If this is not helpful, I am afraid I will have to opt out and see if someone else has better luck. Joan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have been great! That is the same number I called for Bobbi. I have decided to write. Thank you for your help!
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

I hope that you can get in touch with your friend. At least we know that is his daughter who is now 33 years old. Please let me know if you are able to reach your friend. My goal is to give you you 100% Excellent Service. Please do not forget to rate my service if I have met that goal. Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.