Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Shipping Package From El Centro Ups Depot To Uk.

Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

UPS makes things easy to ship as they offer on their website a calculate time and cost site to help you see what they may charge to send your package from El Centro to the UK.

I plugged in your information on mailing your package but did not know the cost of what it is that you are mailing. Just go ahead and fill that in and you should then get right away the cost for what UPS will charge you to mail to the UK.

Also here is detailed information on shipping international and what the various rates are using UPS. On this part of the UPS site, you can search various options and see what the better price may be to send your package: