Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

For Cher or azure oceans , will my current escrow close on

For Cher or azure oceans , will my current escrow close on time after two extensions or should I go with back up offer?
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hi again, Isabelle and thanks for requesting me to answer your question.

Also, thanks for your patience, as I was offline when you posted.

I've done a reading for you about this matter and it indicates that you should allow things to proceed as they are and your current escrow should close on time despite the two extensions; however, if there is any further delay going forward, accepting the back up offer would be in your best interest.

I wish you the best of luck with your closing!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (Laughing), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my time, work, and expertise. Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Please let me know if you need any additional information or have any questions about the answer before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist