lisalkawecki
lisalkawecki, Teacher
Experience:  certified teacher; educational consultant
20507158
Type Your Question Here...

Hi. I would like a very practical and easy way to iron my clothes.

Hi. I would like a very practical and easy way to iron my clothes. I know there are some devices that use steam. Id like one that I wouldnt need a board. Really practical.
Could anyone help me?

thanks

You can try one of these clothes steamer.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/22123923?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem#Item+Description

Iknow you stated you didnt want an iron board.I live in a one room studio and dont have room for an iron board either, but i purchased on amazon, a travel iron pad, and it is great.

http://www.amazon.com/Ironing-Blanket-Grey-21-75-28-25/dp/B0010XSKRG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364246966&sr=8-1&keywords=travel+iron+pad

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Well.. I wanted a steamer that someone has actually tried and know it is good.

If you go to amazon.com. See this link, the very first one by conair was given 4 stars and you can read the reviews others gave it ho use it, a well as other ones. You of course want to purchase the ones that have4 stars of more.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=clothes%20ster#/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=clothes+steamer&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aclothes+steamer

If I answered you satisfactorily please give me a positive rating. Thankyou

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi. could you please opt out of the question so another expert can anseer it? thanks

Good afternoon,

I would be happy to assist you with the information that you requested.

In regards XXXXX XXXXX able to iron clothes, very easily, and without an ironing board, I do have a product that I highly recommend. I USE THIS EVERY WEEK WHEN I IRON!

The product is by Joy Mangano, it is a 900 Watt mini steamer. This can be purchased on the HSN Website for $19.95, ( That is where I got mine.)

The reason that I purchased this particular steamer was for two reasons. Both my husband and I tend to have a lot of work clothes and paying for dry cleaning is not feasible. The other reason is that with both of us having such busy schedules, I needed to be able to iron quite a bit of clothes in as little time as possible.

I have purchased and use many of Joy Mangano's product and I can tell you that I have been satisfied with all of them. I was a bit skeptical of this product. I wasn't sure that something this small could do the job, but I am able to tell you that it does. I iron all of my dresses for work and my husbands dress shirts with little time and effort . All that you do is press the steamer to the clothes as they hang on a hanger.

It was a pleasure helping you today. Let me know if you have any further questions. Please remember to click one of the top three icons so that I may be paid.

Have a great day,
Lisa

Kiss
lisalkawecki, Teacher
Experience: certified teacher; educational consultant