pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Question for Pam Heslin... Hi Pam, We have chatted in the

Question for Pam Heslin...

Hi Pam, We have chatted in the past. I'm wondering if you could chat now and I can get an update to my current situation? Thanks.

pdheslin :

Thanks for requesting me. I'm sorry I missed you - what is your specific question?

Customer: I am the person you dealt with having the estate and legal issues. I made the decision to pursue the ruling with the IRS to try and get my money back as a result of my arptt
Customer: ... attorneys error. It worked!!! They granted it. You were correct. This means there will be no audit. Another problem solved, which you were also correct about!
Customer: The last hurdle is the possibility that my uncle's sister could reopen that lawsuit she dismissed. She has until 9/5/13 to do so. So far so good. Can you tell me how that looks with my chart??? Any legal battles lying ahead between now and later this year? After 9/5, I should be home free Thank God!!!!
pdheslin :

No, absolutely not, she will not. I saw that earlier this year when I looked at your chart. She is 100% done and you don't have to worry about her re-opening it legally.

pdheslin :

No other legal battles this year.

pdheslin :

Thanks for checking in!

pdheslin :

Customer: As always, thank you Pam!
pdheslin :

You're welcome! If this has been helpful, please rate me highly :)