Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

i dreamt that my house was full of dog feces all over floors

i dreamt that my house was full of dog feces all over floors within. house was disorgangized . i never had such a dream as this.it totally has me wondering what is up?
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.

This could be a lot of things, i will ask you some questions to pinpoint what it could be (feel free to add any additional details you remember from the dream:

Any particular contact with dogs lately?
Problem with self esteem?
Procrastination of the spring cleanup around that time of the year?
Are you in a big town where the snow is starting to melt?
Any particular problem(s) in general lately that you don't yet know how to handle?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

all of the above. we have golden retriever, but he is a lover (best family pet anyone would want. he is totally trained. we also have a cat, they get along super. neither one of them were in this dream. just myself walking through it & not believing what i was seeing.

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
All of the above? That is not making it easy to pinpoint the source of the dream:)

"Are you in a big town where the snow is starting to melt?"
That can be a time where all the poop of the winter come to the surface at the same time. That can be marking enough to make it into a dream (especially if you have to walk around them daily to go to work or walk the dog in such an area).

"Procrastination of the spring cleanup around that time of the year?" Not finding time to clean up to our liking (or just being so late to it that it is now a big task not very thrilling to start) can eventually obsess enough to leak into a dream. If this is the case, try to do a room at a time. If the exterior is the mess, try to already start cleaning the dead branch that fell in the winter to not have a too big cleaning task when all the slow melt away. This may be a recurrent dream.

"Problem with self esteem? "
Everything is s-h-i-t in you life lately or you feel like it for some reason? This can appear literally like it in a dream. In such a case the dream may be recurrent but not each night.

"Any particular problem(s) in general lately that you don't yet know how to handle?" I would need to know the problem to be able to help but some problems that you don't know how to start to solve or don't know solving what problem before another can appear in a dream as feces to pick up and clean (especially if you just stared at it and was not making any progress in the cleaning). This may be a recurrent dream if a critical mass of problem stay unsolved.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting