Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

Sir, I am interested in buying an original letter, signed

I am interested in buying an original letter, signed by Winston S Churchill. Where kan I find this?

Best wishes from Andy in Sweden

Hello Andy,

The Handwritten letters by Sir Winston Churchill are very hard to come by. I have found a gallery that has both typewritten and handwritten letters signed by Sir Winston Churhill. This link will take you to the one in particular that may interest you: It is owned by the Kenneth W. Rendell, Inc. The specialize in Historical Documents, Autographs, and Manuscripts.

This is how to reach them:

Toll Free:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

There are other sites that do auctions on Signed Memoribillia, but this link I have given you specialize in this type of rare Memoribillia and Autographs.

Please let me know if you need further help. Joan