Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

i looking to produce mini portable speakers for iphones. where

i looking to produce mini portable speakers for iphones. where do i find an electrical engineer suited for this?
Hi there happy to help.

Are you looking for electrical design help or manufacturing support as well?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

design and manufacturing electrical side of this, cabinets will be manufactured by us.

thank you.

OK, I will opt out and let others view this.

Hello, my name isXXXXX think I know what you are looking for. Finding an Electrical Engineer for help in design used to be extremely difficult. It has become easier now with sites similar to ours, but which allow you to hire specialists in various fields for short-term projects. The best way to do this is usually where you post your requirements and then receive offers. The largest of these sites is CrowdSource:
CrowdSource

graphic

There are other sites, like Freelancer:
Freelancer
graphic

But for the type of help you are looking for, I would start with CrowdSource - they pretty much invented the concept, and they have a large base of people - you are most likely to get exactly what you want there.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Can you please tell me why you rated my service as "bad" without replying? Is there something about the information I provided that you didn't like?

A bad service rating reflects poorly on me personally, and it isn't necessary in order for you to reply. It would be more appropriate to communicate what I can do to provide additional help.

Please consider changing your rating to one that more accurately reflects my level of service, or give me the oppotuniru to earn a better rating. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

crowd source did not help one bit. i was able to find the info i need else where. thank you.

Thank you for the reply. A bad rating wasn't necessary to reply to my attempt to help you.

Please consider revising your rating to one that more accurately reflects the level of service I provided, otherwise the bad rating we remain part of my permanent record. If you need anything else, please let me know.
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.