Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

Saw a big black dog urinating in my living room

Saw a big black dog urinating in my living room.  When I opened the door, I found the black dog urinating on the hardwood floor.  Can someone tell me how this means?

Good morning,

A black dog sympolizes the shadow of a friend. It means that your subconscious is starting to see the true nature of a friend of yours, and you are seeing that person's dark side.

The urination could mean that your friend has a bad attitude, or that you feel like he's putting you down (i.e., "peeing all over you"). It could mean that the person has demonstrated a lack of respect for you or your belongings. It also suggests that you are feeling an emotional burden from being friends with this person.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Now that you have interpreted this dream, what would be the right thing to do with this "friend"? Cut him/her off?

Well, it depends on the situation. Sometimes you can resolve an issue with a friend without removing the person from your life. Sometimes, you can't. If you think it can be resolved and there are other benefits to the friendship, it may be worth making the effort. But if you have such strong negative feelings about the person, and the bad outweighs the good, it may be better to walk away.