Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

I live in porter county indiana and I have a 19 year old daughter

I live in porter county indiana and I have a 19 year old daughter that is about to graduate from HS, I guess in indina they have what's called a core 40 program and then there is a test at the end of the HS to see what was actaully learned and retained and you may or may not graduate based on the results of th end of the core 40 tests.

I believe there is basicaly 2 tests one with math which my daughter did well on she's really good at maath and a writing section and is struggling and hasa to retake but very close to passing.

I am looking for some on line reading and wringing and critical thinking education prefereably free but low cost would be ok so my daughter may study for this end of the core 40 and work on her SAT score can you please help ??

This site has all types of test prep for Reading. They include SAT and ACT reading and comprehension, as well as a study guide for the student to help them prepare for testing. It is one of the best Test Prep sites and the best part is it free: http://www.testprepreview.com/

The ACT is broken down so she can do reading for the main idea, vocabulary, etc. I believe this site will be of great help and you can pick and choose which tests you will think will help. Please let me know if this is what you are looking for. If it is not, I can try and locate other sites that may be of help. The official SAT and ACT sites will send practice questions daily if you go to the sites and sign up: http://sat.collegeboard.org/practice . Joan