pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Is he happy and how would it go if I called him

pdheslin :

When I check into his energy, I don't get the feeling of, "Happy".I get a sense of feeling pulled in a million different directions between work, family and friends. I get the sense that he feels like he is making everyone else happy, but himself.

pdheslin :

I'm being shown that it's better to hold off and not call him at this point. If you were to call within the next few days, or week, he would be a place where he is shut-down to outside influences, and you might take it personally. If you're going to call him, it's better to wait until later in the month, when things have lightened up for him.

pdheslin :

Thank you for joining me.

Customer: thank you Pam. I am in love with him. have not seen him for a while. I am wondering what i should do and if he loves me.
pdheslin :

Please forgive me, as these delicate conversations....

pdheslin :

I am being shown that he made an oath to another woman, is this true?

pdheslin :

It seems you have stepped away from the computer. I am shown that he had very deep feelings for you, but that he was confused by his own feelings. He felt a great deal of guilt about his feelings for you, and confusion about what this means with regard to his current relationship. He has a bit of growing up to do, to face his feelings and take his life back. He's not there yet. He has deep feelings for that are overshadowed.

pdheslin :

He is going through a growth phase now, and is working through his feelings. He's connected to another male, possibly a friend or brother who is advising him to follow his heart with regard to his life.

pdheslin :

I would not call now, but I would wait. He will be more open to your call in a week or two. I know it's difficult being separated from one that you love, and that it seems like a long hard road. Just pray for the Highest Good to be done for all here, and have faith that it will all work out as it should.

pdheslin :

Namaste'

pdheslin :

Pam

Customer: Yes e is married. I need to follow Mr heart. Does he love and want to be with me. I hope. His friend advises him to be with me. Does he know how I feel about him
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Does he know how I feel about him?
Yes, he knows how you felt about him, but he does not want to hurt you. In order to be with you, it will cause many difficulties.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
All I want to know is if he feels it to or wants this to be let go
He feels it too.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So he still wants this
At the current moment, relationships are not high on his priority list. He is mostly concerned with work. He does not think one way or another, "yes" or "no" about wanting a relationship with you. He very unrealistically just wants a good fairy to come and wave her magic wand and absolve him of any responsiblities or oaths he made to either his family, his mate or his job. He wants to have his cake and eat it too.

But you, I am prodded by your angels, to tell you, that he activated a belief, in yourself your own ability to be happy..you thought you could only believe this if he was your lover/mate, but you had this power all along. He was not the "cause" of this happiness, you were. He was only the catalyst.

When you were with him, your awareness heightened, of your own power to create. You were creating positive actions in your life, and you thought it was because of him, but truly, this came from within. He also held up a mirror about your own beliefs about relationships, to show you where you may have been misguided.

Your angels want to know that you are deeply loved by them, and they follow you, waiting to hear if you call on them. They cannot interfere, without your permission. That is your free will. Do not pass on this opportunity to call on them, to show you the light, and the truth in this situation.

It's not him that created that happiness, it was you. You chose it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for taking time to answer me. I love this man. I know what we both felt and still feel today. I understand there are complications in both of our lives. I am however not misguided in what I felt then and still feel now. I only need to rely on myself and no one else. Angels are those that have passed before me and have had there life. I will do what I need to and feel strongly we are twin flames. There is more to what happened that keeps us connected. I feel in my heart he loves me to. We are at the same place in our lives And not happy. I need the fairy when he is done lol. I just need to connect with him again and go from there.
No, angels are created by God, never having been human, they are incapable of doing anything but God's will. They have no free will.