Sijad H.
Sijad H., Consultant
Experience:  Jack of all trades. I know a little bit about a lot of bit.
Type Your Question Here...

Hi. My girlfriend will be coming from Brazil to study English

Hi. My girlfriend will be coming from Brazil to study English in the US fot about 1 year. She would like to get a bank account. Do you know what banks would be the easiest ones to get an account with?

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

What banks are in your local region where she will be studying?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi sijad.

it' New York. So there are lots of banks here. the main ones Id say are chase, td bank, capital one and wesr fargo.

Wonderful. HSBC, Wells Fargo, and Citibank are three different ones that will cater to an international student. Now she most likely will not be able to open an account online because she doesn't have a US State or Government ID card. She will need to go in to one of the local branches and have her passport or any other form of official ID from her native country and they will assist her in opening up a student checking account.