Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hi,if I want to know if there are any higher level exams (maybe

Hi,if I want to know if there are any higher level exams (maybe somelike LSAT or GRE) that have critical reading sections which are higher level than the SAT questions, so I can use those to help my kid to practice. Maybe there are other exams too which I do not know that have critical reading sections on a higher level. Thanks,
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer.

The LSAT and GRE seem to be the best 'higher level' exams for your child to practice for the SAT critical reading section. These online sources should be good for practice and important tips regarding the reading portion of the test:

Here is a practice test:

If your child already has the SAT review book with sample tests, getting the LSAT and GRE review books also with practice tests would be the best way to use more challenging work/tests as practice for the SAT.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Hello again, Fatima.

Thank you very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus!

Please feel free to requet me for any future questions by typing "For Cher Only" to begin your post.

Have a wonderful evening!

Best regards,