pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

English - please can you check the paragraph below for the

English - please can you check the paragraph below for the correct Grammer and Capitals?

Dear Mr

Mr Kusunoki 2012/13

I require all pay and benefits for Mr Kusunoki for Statutory End of year returns due for the tax year 2012/13. This should include all salary, bonuses, and benefits paid in Japan. You will need to indicate what period of time the bonuses relate to.
I attach a spreadsheet that you may find useful.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards
Jackie
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.

Dear Mr. Kusunoki,
Re: 2012/13 Financial Information Request

I require all pay and benefits financial information for Mr. Kusunoki for the Statutory End of Year returns due for the tax year 2012/13 be provided to me. This data should include all salary, bonuses, and benefits paid in Japan. It is necessary that the time period the bonuses relate to, is indicated clearly within the data.

I am attaching a spreadsheet that you may find useful in compiling this data.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Jackie

This is conversational (friendly) yet specific instructions. You might want to also include what date you need it by, for example, "I need this information no later than March 22, 2013."

If you have any questions, please let me know :)
Pam Heslin
Illinois, USA

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Dear Mr

Regarding: Mr Kusunoki - 2012/13

I require all pay amounts and benefits received for Mr Kusunoki for end of year statutory requirements due for the tax year 2012/13. This should include all salary, bonuses, and benefits paid in Japan. You will need to indicate the period of time the bonuses relate to.

I am attaching a spreadsheet that you may find useful.

Kindest regards,

Jackie

attachment
I am sorry, I didn't realize that another expert was also answering this question. Please accept the first expert's reply if you agree with it.

Judy
Expert:  pdheslin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much!
If you need further assistance with communications such as this, I would be more than happy to help you :)

Warmly,
Pam Heslin