Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

How many portable power genrators (upto 10kva) are sold in

How many portable power genrators (upto 10kva) are sold in worldwide (& Australia) each year?
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Generators are in great need today in terms of powering the many basic electronic needs for today's technology.

As for sales worldwide, here is information put out by reportlinker that in its study shows that sales are to grow 7% per year to close to 13 million by 2014.

Here is the press release with the numbers mentioned:

As for Australia, there is a report for purchase that covers the specific Australian market:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry but the links did not work - is there another way ?

Depends on what browser you are using. Should be able to cut and paste the link as I have tried again and it works on my computer. Try to paste the entire link and see if it will work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Michael,

That is great but is there any info that will not cost me hundreds of dollars?

Conducted some additional research this morning and most of what is available is for purchase. Reports such as market research vendor Frost & Sullivan offer a detailed report for much more than the other reports I sent earlier.

I was able to locate a market research report for download but do not know much about its findings. Here is the link for you to research further:

Also here is from a press release on a recent report that you will be able to find numbers on global sales:

Continuing with your question and have found additional numbers for you to review: