Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

Im trying to find the name of the radical feminist sub-culture

I'm trying to find the name of the radical feminist sub-culture group and website that is primarily based in the west (California) and pacific northwest (Portland, OR). This group is funded in part by Barbara Streisand. One of the leaders of this group and possible owner of the website is a tall (5'10" - 6'1") body proportional, blonde haired women , very aggressive, with a northeast accent. She is a Portland, OR. native around 45 years old used to drive a black Honda Accord.

The reported primary purpose of this group is to support women in their lives and careers but the group is also very heavily involved in illegal vigilante activities. Will pay $100 (possibly more) for accurate information. I might also pay for effective research strategies to gain more information.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, thanks. Im ok waiting for responses. My main concern is whether or not I have enough info for a successful search.

Thank you for your continued patience, no further information is requested at this time. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hello, my name is Greg,

Unfortunately there is not way to track down this organization based on the information provided. Their website is most likely "shrouded" with a username password XXXXX with a very vague page itself. Even if we could find the "site" there would be no visible information with contact information for the person you are describing unless you could find a way to access it in some way.

I wish I had better news on this but unfortunately this will not be able to be tracked using this type of method.
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience: M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration