Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

What does it mean when you continuously dream you have to go

What does it mean when you continuously dream you have to go back and finish high school because there was an error many years ago and I see myself in school with kids 35 years younger than me in the hallways. I did graduate on time with no problems in 1975.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

A recurring dream typically means that a specific problem is bothering your subconscious, and that it is trying to draw you attention to the matter so that you can deal with the problem.

A dream that a person has to repeat high school usually represents self-doubt. The dreamer is uncertain of accomplishments in life or worries about measuring up to expectations. The dream is often triggered by a situation in life that brings up old anxieties and insecurities. If you can identify the situation that is causing these types of doubts/insecurities, and find a way to work through it, the dream should stop.