Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Does anyone have a reference for an arborist in Southern California

Does anyone have a reference for an arborist in Southern California or is an arborist? I need a tree to be tested for health regarding a legal matter.

Hello, Monica and welcome back to Just Answer.

Try this ISA Certified Arborist:

At this site, scroll down to 'Arborists':

Make sure to look for only ISA Certified Arborists and you will be guaranteed good service. Also, make sure to ask if they will testify (if necessary) in a legal matter, after their evaluation.

I wish you much good luck in this matter and hope it is resolved to your satisfaction.

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face) when you are completely satisfied with my answer, as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it!

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,