Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I attended The Bolsover School, Bolsover near Chesterfield

I attended The Bolsover School, Bolsover near Chesterfield Derbyshire from about 1975 till 1983. I would like to know my IQ score or scores from this time please? Previously, I attended Palterton Primary School, Palterton, Bolsover Chesterfield Derbyshire and I think we did IQ tests there too prior to 1975. My name was Janet XXXXX XXXXX at these times.

Janet M Gell Thompson
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

While it seems from all my research that contacting the registrar from the school you went to is the best way to locate older test results, there is though another option I was able to locate for you to try.

This is information from the Office of Qualifications and Exam Regulations. They explain procedures as well
as follow up contact information for you to try:

You might also wish to contact the county education board your school belongs to at that time. Check the test board or office for possible test results.