Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

This question is for Patience. Hi. I wonder if you could recommend

This question is for Patience. Hi. I wonder if you could recommend me some stylish hats. I am 27 year old latin male. Thanks

Hi Xande, it appears patience is offline but I would be happy to help if you would like.

If you would like, please give me some information on hat for climate as well as a basic idea of your current style of dress(or whatever season you want your hats for).

Also, I can see your bodybuilding question, as luck would have it I am a physiologist and strength coach (who trained for physique competitions) by formal education but I cannot answer it as it is not in my category(general) but I am seeing if I can get it switched.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike.

so, for all seasons. nothings too formal. cool stylish hats. different options. as for the bodybuilding question I appreciate you searching for somebody who can answer that question : )

Hi- Thanks for your question. Hats do seem to be making a fashion comeback! I would suggest either a fedora, a trilby, or a newsboy or a flat cap.

These links will give you a good idea of the look, but you may want to go to your local department store or hat shop to make sure you get a good fit:

The zoot suit store has some pretty wild hats:

And if you still have a yen for baseball caps, Upscale Menswear features very stylish leather ones:

Please be sure to rate my response using the star system so that I can be credited for my time. After that, I will I will be happy continue our discussion if you need any additional information or insight.

Come back soon and remember to ask for Patience P!
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience: MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences