Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

my pearl black ring the perals fall off i need to know what

my pearl black ring the perals fall off i need to know what kind of jeweler uses to fix multiple pearls on white gold and silver ear rings. no not taken to a shope what should i buy to glue back on myself a super strong glue.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Sorry that your pearl jewelry is not staying together as it would be terrible if any of these pieces fell off and you could not locate them.

I have spent sometime this evening to research what jewelry people are using, especially for pearls on settings like gold. Here is what I was able to locate for you to try:

1. VIGOR glue for jewelry and especially for pearls. Can be found at your local art supply store and online:

2. E-6000 is listed as the jewelry choice by those in the industry.,default,pd.html

These two products are listed quite often and seems to be popular by those who also make jewelry. You might also wish to check with your local craft store for availability.

Hope that this will hold the pearl setting for good.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I ronically i have lost a lot if perals three of which two came back. One to befound in the freezer. Watch those beans mom lost her black pearl found it had it drilled on and glued gone again. Replaced it with the shops best jewelry repairman put another peral on black. Gone for 4u years . Router down? I will fix it after i locate all the wires 6today hours later hay whats this a pearl my pearl. After all that computer programing a pearl. Lets make sure it never comes off. Thanks will check your links. Jd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What glue would u hang by? ?? Needs to be real poxy strong for perals. I heard the repairman say oh that will never come off haha. Wrong. Want to double check this is not perals from micheals crafts
Both glues from reading many reviews last night have these two are the top in terms of holding down pearls. People have had pearls needed to be glued and these two glues are what was recommended over and over again. Read the info on the links and see if one or both can help. Low price so not investing much.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Which is water proof?
The E-6000 is waterproof as printed on the package. As for VIGOR, it is specially made for repairing all types of jewelry. As far as I can tell, the VIGOR may not be waterproof as the packaging as well as any reviews on the glue do not specify that is waterproof. The E-6000 is waterproof per their instructions.