Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I had a dream that I went out into my fenced-in backyard and

I had a dream that I went out into my fenced-in backyard and saw lots of noisy dogs fighting and rolling around. I focused on this big black cat with scars and dirt in his fur. The big cat walked over to my cat who was also in my backyard and picked him up. My cat instantly looked fake as if he became a statue. The black cat came up to my back door and dropped my cat and he ran inside of the house. Then when he tried to follow behind my cat, I kept closing the door because I didn't want it in my house. Can you please interpret this dream for me?
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm ok with waiting, I'll be checking everyday.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hello. I can try to make an interpretation but i would need more info about the dream. Did your cat ever got injured into all this, was it scared of the big cat?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No my cat was not injured or afraid. The big cat came from behind my cat and picked him up by the scruff.

Cats and dog in the same dream usually mean fighting is not far (unless you used to own both dogs and cats at the same time in perfect harmony in the past).

The big cat seem some sort of protector to your cat and perhaps metaphorically to yourself. Not wanting to let him/her in the house may mean that you currently refuse the help or the protection from someone.

Note that i may be completely off on that one and i don't want to trow you onto a false path. Only you know what is going on in your life and can glue the pieces of the puzzle together.

You may also only heard something in your sleep and translated that into the dream state.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So the big black cat i'snt a bad omen? I've have a cat and a dog right now and they get along well.

It is always hard to tell how much having good relationship between cats and dogs can change the generally accepted view that cat and dog fight in your subconscious.

I don't think the "black" cat is a bad omen and probably his color is part of the justification of why you don't want him in (the other perhaps because he is full of dirt) even if he seem protective of your cat and never attacked you.

In other way, i don't think you need to fear the black cat and what it might symbolize in your life.
Martin, Engineer
Experience: i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting