Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Overall, I think this is a general question. Forgive me if

Overall, I think this is a general question. Forgive me if it's an entertainment question. Here goes the question: Did The Newhall Incident have a lot to do for the TV program series titled "CHiPs" becoming a TV program? Thank you for your assistance.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Quite the television show and remember it growing up.

As for creation of the program, my research does not show any connection between the two. The show started later on in the 70s as it started in 1977 and ran until 1983 produced by MGM television.

Almost anything you might want to know about the show can be found here as this I found to be interesting myself to review:

http://chips-tv.com/FAQ/